We are living in times of great uncertainty, causing many people to start asking themselves the big questions; What is the meaning of life? Does God exist? Are humans inherently good?
These are the burning questions we have here at Buzzsaw.
- … I feel so lost without my face wash?
- … the hell Trump told all of us to kill ourselves by injecting bleach to prevent contraction of COVID-19?
- … as horrible as everything is, it’s kind of pleasant to keep in distant touch with loved ones and go for walks like we are in a Jane Austen novel?
- … the lines at Trader Joe’s are so goddamn long?
- … I value my latte over my well-being?
- … I’m starting to enjoy hanging out with my parents?
- … I can’t remember what the sun feels like?
- … my banana bread doesn’t look as nice as everyone else’s?
- … my dog is my one remaining tie to reality?
- … Tiger King is a thing?
- … I am suddenly obsessed with embroidery? And why I can’t stop doing it? Help?
- … I have an intense emotional connection with the UPS driver?
- … Anna Wintour hasn’t invited me to the Met Gala after my revolutionary Zoom fashion show?
- … a pandemic was required to force me to look inward?