Number eight will surprise you
- He’s David Bowie’s son. More like Hunky Dory Jones. Am I right?
- He’s David Bowie’s biological son and his name is actually Duncan. No, really. Duncan. I know, right?
- My 5th grade bully was also named Duncan.
- My 5th grade bully and Duncan Jones are two different people but I can’t disassociate. He stole my 5th grade girlfriend from me at the middle school dance!
- I can’t enjoy Sam Rockwell’s breathtaking performance in Moon without thinking about you, Leela!
- He directs movies. Like Jerry Maguire. That’s a movie!
- Despite sharing the same name, he’s not related to Dunkin’ Donuts. “America runs on you”, Jonesy!
- My favorite flavor is chocolate glazed.
- His dad died last year! Remember?
- …I just discovered we have mutual friends on Facebook… Starting to think we did go to middle school together and… he’s the one who… This turned out to be One Thing I Didn’t Know About Duncan Jones.
Wow. Really makes you think. Kinda wish I had read my own listicle before making this. The master has become the apprentice.
Sam Archie is a fourth-year Cinema & Photography major who thinks Duncan Jones’ Warcraft is severely underrated, or at least a little underrated. Reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org.