By Harrison Flatau
Answers to last week’s puzzle.
What’s wrong with this picture?
1. Dinosaurs are extinct.
2. The Velociraptor and T. rex are in space.
3. The T. rex and Velociraptor lived in different parts of the Cretaceous Period. (The T. Rex lived from 68.5-65.5 million B.C.; Velociraptors lived from 75-71 million B.C.)
4. Velociraptors cannot wield shotguns; T. rexes cannot wield nunchucks.
5. The dinosaurs’ bodies are not protected for space.
6. In order to use a shotgun, a spark must be created to ignite the gunpowder in the shotgun shell. There is no oxygen in space and therefore, a spark could not be created.
7. The skin color of dinosaurs is not known. Magenta and orange could be the color though.
8. If the dinosaurs were in space during the time they lived, the Earth in the background would be arranged in the Pangaea formation.